TN Nature Tours is a nature tourism project that intends to carry out jeep tours through the interior of the Algarve and its typical villages.
Our aim is to show the culture, traditions and landscape of the Algarve in an all-terrain vehicle by tarmac or off road.
The TN Nature Tours concept is not the same as the typical existing safaris, our goal is to bring innovation to a service that already exists. We offer our clients a new experience, because we only have capacity for six people, our experience is a lot more private and family friendly, giving those who do not identify themselves with the concept of traditional safari the opportunity to know the beauty of the Algarve.
Our vehicle is a five-door Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ100 (Amazon) with seven seats including the driver.
It’s a tall, fairly spacious and comfortable jeep. Only the last two seats are less spacious. It is quite robust, weighs about 2650kg, measures approximately 5m in length, 2m in width and 1,90m in height. It has air conditioning and independent heating for all passengers, electric windows, heated glass and hydro-pneumatic suspension (active control of ground clearance and rigidity / hardness of the suspension that provides greater off road comfort and safety on the road).
Curiosities about the Jeep:
- It is the most used jeep by the United Nations around the world;
- Used in large off-road expeditions (Morocco, Brazil, Australia, …);
- Known as the “King of the Jeeps”.
What do we offer?
- Air conditioning or heating;
- Free photo service (we send you by email);
- Medronho’s proof;
- In case of full day tour: typical lunch with three suggestions to choose.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes;
- Pick Up & Drop Off Service (Only between Loulé and Portimão);
- The two last seats are not recommended for people with locomotion problems.